February 21, 2013

Introduction

Hi! I'm Jenn! I'm currently a university student who is majoring in marketing with a minor in media. Before coming to a business school, I graduated from a performing arts high school where I majored in musical theater. I've always had a passion for the arts, especially acting.

I'll be honest: I kind of hated my first year at business school. I thought that my school was completely devoid from artistic expression until my sophomore year. It was then when I discovered that there were people at my school who shared the same interests as me--I just had to look a little deeper to see past the serious business exterior.

In the second semester of my junior year, I decided I wanted to create art of my own. I'm currently enrolled in my Introduction to Video Production class. My class has its own assignments set for us students, but I definitely have some side projects. I'll talk about these often on here.

Anyway, that's all for now. Hope you enjoy my blog (once I start posting more and all that)!

2 comments:

  1. Bentley is still devoid of all artistic expression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to Arts Fest this February 28th at 7:30pm in Koum. and see if you still think that!

      *shameless plugging*

      Delete