November 29, 2014

The Gossip Mob is Going on HIATUS



You heard that right, folks. This blog will be on hiatus indefinitely. Read on to find out why.


You might be thinking this is an excuse for me to not do #songtortures, but I promise you that is not the case.

There's a time and a place for me to talk about music and the entertainment industry, but now is not one of them.

If you weren't aware already, a white cop named Darren Wilson was not indicted for fatally shooting a black teenager named Mike Brown.

This, plus the many other incidents of racial profiling and police brutality (another notable case: Trayvon Martin) sparked a revolution amongst people of color and allies everywhere.

Instead of flooding your newsfeeds and timelines with my blog posts and #songtortures, I'd rather this revolution take full center stage on social media.

But with that being said, I won't be using this blog or my Twitter account to talk about this matter. I will be (and currently am) talking about it through my personal social media channels.

If you really wish to follow my personal accounts, feel free to send me an email through my website stating who you are and how you know me.  Please note that I have the liberty to refuse giving information of my personal social media handles.

Thank you, and I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment